Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Adventure Time Card Wars: Princess Bubblegum vs. Lumpy Space Princess» Forums » General

Subject: Balance. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
william riley
United Kingdom
Wigan
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played 3 games this evening with my son with myself playing lumpy space princess and my son playing Princess Bubblegum.

I got total beaten in all 3 games to the point where there was no way I was going to win.

I will play this again to see how future plays show but I am asking are other people finding the same outcome with this set of Adventure time:Card Wars?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
It not the first time people have commented on this.

How to beat PB with LSP?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
william riley
United Kingdom
Wigan
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that Chris.Will take a look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katie M
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Yes, I've read that too, and agree!

I separated the Useless Swamp cards & Blue plains cards into two decks, then evenly distributed the nice lands and rainbow cards between them. I think this might be more fair; haven't played enough matches this way to have the data!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John K
United States
Willmington
DE
flag msg tools
mb
I've played my daughter and haven't got a point in 3 tries as LSP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony C
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two plays tonight as LSP. The first one I was totally slaughtered, I don't think PBG took a hit. The second play I at least dented her down to 23 or so. I had 8 HP left then the Fluff card (I think) was played, which did 9 unprotected points of damage to me and ended it dramatically.
I see how the deck is supposed to work with loading up the discards, but it just doesn't seem like enough time. Any creatures I can afford to play, have 0 attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.