Kevin H
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Howdy, I created a geeklist called Plays best with 2? 3? 4? 173? You tell me! Ultimate Optimum # of Players List (BGG Top 67)

I was sick of trying to figure out how well certain games play with certain numbers of players, so I decided to make a geeklist and compile everyone's votes into a consensus (with the thinly-veiled hope that Aldie & friends at some point in the future adopt it into the database with a nifty interface).

Basically, I'm looking for people (like you!) who would like to weigh in on how well the top BGG games play with different numbers of players. This will allow people to see at a glance where the "sweet spot" # of players is, and what # of players to avoid, especially for that all-important "first game".

There is a kind of complicated system I've devised so please read the instructions before posting your votes.

Every night I add the new votes to my Excel spreadsheet and edit the geeklist to update it.

If you're interested (the top 67 games are up now), then please head over to:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/17016

When the activity dies down I'll add another 25 games to the list, and so on and so on...

Thanks a lot! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.