Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[CLOSED] "It's not you, it's me." pt. 4 AUCTION: Traders of Genoa, Drakon, Beowulf: The Legend, Mag Blast, Traps & Treasures, Lupus in Tabula, Belfort Guild Promo, more

Now we are into some fine games (and a few bargain binners) that for various reasons need to move on from my shelves to yours. It makes me feel good to set these games free so that they can get played!

Auction for each item will close at 10pm EST on Monday February 9, or 24 hours after the most recent bid on that item, whichever is later. All items include Buy-It-Now prices.

Auction posted in the MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS.
Thanks for checking it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: "It's not you, it's me." pt. 4 AUCTION: Drakon, Beowulf: The Legend, Mag Blast, Traps & Treasures, Lupus in Tabula, more
Dwarfwish item added:

Belfort: Guild Promo Pack #1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: "It's not you, it's me." pt. 4 AUCTION: Drakon, Beowulf: The Legend, Mag Blast, Traps & Treasures, Lupus in Tabula, more
Late addition:

The Traders of Genoa

Auction ends Monday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ENDING SOON!
Auction ends at 10pm EST on Monday February 9, or 24 hours after the most recent bid on that item, whichever is later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.