Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: wiki [+] [View All]
Ola Hansson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have made some changes to the the section "About the BoardGameGeekWiki" in the wiki page BoardGameGeek. I made the changes to make it easier for people not used to wikis to contribute to the wiki. Feel free to make more changes and correct my English.

I think the section "About the BoardGameGeekWiki" should be on its own page. The information about BoardGameGeek could perhaps be integrated with the text on Guide to BoardGameGeek since they contain almost the same information

I think a link to "About the BoardGameGeekWiki" could be added to the Wiki Toolbar.

Also, I think there should be a link to the wiki Index somewhere in the menues. It's a great place to start exploring the Wiki.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Hansson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, since no one objected I went ahead and moved the stuff about the wiki from BoardGameGeek to its own page About the BoardGameGeek Wiki. I still think it would be a good idéa to out a link to that page in the Wiki toolbar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.