Subject: Expansion and Game Trayz rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking of ordering the Game Trayz storage solution for Euphoria but would like to know if it will work with the expansion?

What will the expansion have? Will it fit the box with the trays from Game Trayz?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Paulo: That's a good question. The Game Trayz tray has extra compartments for plenty more market tiles and cards (and even a few extra components). While we don't know the final components for the expansion yet, I'm fairly confident the game tray will cover it, as we don't have plans to add, say, a new game board. (Morten)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply Jamey... another question... I think it does but just to be sure, does the game trayz have space for sleeved cards?

and with the expansion will all the planned cards fit in?

Sorry to be a bother, but I just don't want to be wasting money on something that will be obsolete in a few months

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, Noah designed it specifically so it can fit sleeved cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
I was thinking of ordering the Game Trayz storage solution for Euphoria but would like to know if it will work with the expansion?

What will the expansion have? Will it fit the box with the trays from Game Trayz?

Thanks

It's a good question and I'd love to be able to give you an answer, but it's still much too early in the process to give you an answer. I'll keep it in mind though, when working on the expansion ideas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Morten
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Adelman
msg tools
mbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
Thanks Morten

Thanks for answering for me! Yes the trayz fit sleeved cards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
Muse23PT wrote:

Thanks

It's a good question and I'd love to be able to give you an answer, but it's still much too early in the process to give you an answer. I'll keep it in mind though, when working on the expansion ideas.

will the expansion improve the 2P gameplay experience?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abe18 wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:
Muse23PT wrote:

Thanks

We're not focussing on improving the 2-player experience more than other player counts. We try to make the changes affect all player counts.

That said I'm toying around with the idea of using the Automa system (the solo mode we're working on) for 2-player games, which would turn them into 4-player games. I would guess that there's a good chance that that would take care of what you don't like about playing the game with 2 players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
abe18 wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:
Muse23PT wrote:

Thanks

What's wrong with the two player experience?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not impressed with the insert. All my parts got mixed together quite easily in spite of being in the insert. Much of this is likely due to not staying horizontal, but that is a fairly big limitation. The "lid" for the insert does not really lock into place, which allows things to fall out even if it is just bumped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
andrews777 wrote:
I am not impressed with the insert. All my parts got mixed together quite easily in spite of being in the insert. Much of this is likely due to not staying horizontal, but that is a fairly big limitation. The "lid" for the insert does not really lock into place, which allows things to fall out even if it is just bumped.

I have my game stored Vertically and the lid stays in place and so do all the components... I played the game a few weeks ago and everything was in place

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
andrews777 wrote:

I have my game stored Vertically and the lid stays in place and so do all the components... I played the game a few weeks ago and everything was in place

I tried to hook my lid in place and it did not lock in any way, sliding aside if I just picked the box up.

I have no idea what happened then, but I tried connecting it together empty and that didn't seem properly matched either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only thing I can think of is if you put too much of a token on a place that prevent the lid from fully close or if you put something in the wrong place...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
The only thing I can think of is if you put too much of a token on a place that prevent the lid from fully close or if you put something in the wrong place...

I tried to put the lid on empty trays and it did not lock in. Nothing was in the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Then I don't know :\

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.