Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a wrap for 4P 2015!

I was able to get Meltdown tested four times. I almost got it onto the table this past weekend for its fifth January playtest, but the stars didn't align.

I'll have the game at UnPub this coming weekend. It won't be an official event, but I'm sure it'll come out in the evening.

How did you folks do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John duBois
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did well. I made the final changes needed to Odd Socks to have it ready for UnPub, and hopefully it'll garner a little more interest than it did last year with the revisions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aurèle A
Switzerland
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I had 3 playtests during 4P. I could have a fourth one if I had prepared it in advance in December. I will count it as a success even if I did got the fourth playtest.

d10-1 I tested and progressed more in January 2015 than in the whole year 2014.

d10-2 It was very motivating for my game design to take part in 4P, although I haven't meet any of the other 4P participants.

d10-3 I will participate to 4P next year, but I also need to keep that impulse to work on my prototypes throughout the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hardy
India
Pune
Maharashtra
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to echo Aurele. I somehow wasn't able to post(probably i kept forgetting) about my 4th test in the week 4 thread. It was very enjoyable motivating though. Thanks for hosting this. Looking forward to 4P 2016!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone for participating! I hope it's helped everyone as much as it's helped me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.