Popular Tags: [View All]
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Professionally produced? Previous JKLM games were of mediocre quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume the quality will be professional. Rio Grande is releasing this in the US, so I can't imagine it being homemade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Tummelson
United States
Placitas
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The game features linen finished board and box, box tray, wooden bits - just the standard kind of components you expect from a well-made game. The game was prin ted at the same printer where I do most of my games and I am pleased with the quality of the result and hope you will be as well.

Jay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik Strömer
Sweden
Lidingo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a really beutiful game. The lines are of the same colour as the London Underground.

I already trying to figure out where in Europe I can buy it, as I didn't have any place left in my bags when I've played it.

/Strömer, from Sweden

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walther Gerdts
Germany
Hamburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Played for the first time tonight with my wife. The quality is ok, I especially like the artwork of the game board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
riogames wrote:
The game features linen finished board and box, box tray, wooden bits - just the standard kind of components you expect from a well-made game. The game was prin ted at the same printer where I do most of my games and I am pleased with the quality of the result and hope you will be as well.

Jay

Thanks for the info! Game ordered...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaas Muurling
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
badge
Terra Mystica is one of my top favorites
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the small box with the huge board in it. A lot of game publishers should look first at this game before making a new box.
The print-quality is also excellent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rollings
United Kingdom
Peterborough
Cambs
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is excellent quality and beautifully designed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Alvaro
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with all the assessments here on the general exellent quality of this game. I think particular remarkable is the huge thick 8-fold wow board that fits into the relatively small box. Quite impressive! Indeed more publishers should take notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.