Hide
4 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Rules

Subject: Why does "Leave Play" mean "Discard"? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Todd
msg tools
Page 22 of the rules states: "If a host LEAVES PLAY, then all cards and counters hosted also LEAVE PLAY. This cannot be prevented."

My example: I have a Curtain Wall with a Knight on it. I "Blue Sun" the Wall back to HQ. The Wall has thus "left play" (though it was not trashed) and now Knight must also "leave play" as per page 22.

My question is, what rule/combination of rules state that the Knight must "leave play" into the runner's heap and cannot "leave play" into the runner's grip?

Again, there's no "trashing" going on (which is why you can't Sacrificial Construct on the Knight), so that can't be why.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Morris
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are new hosting rules in the FAQ. I would recommend checking out the FAQ if you haven't yet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Todd
msg tools
Wow. That was fast. Cheeers muchly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FirstName LastName
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
donfie144 wrote:
Again, there's no "trashing" going on (which is why you can't Sacrificial Construct on the Knight), so that can't be why.

There is trashing going on, it's just that it is not preventable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.