Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Lowmaster
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will 3 soldiers clear the tavern?

No matter was side the cards are on, the tavern is one all inclusive location, right? (don't drink alone, and all).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kotarski
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Each side of the Tavern counts as a separate location for scoring and clearing. Think of it as the dining room and the patio.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Lowmaster
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, that's interesting. Changes some things.

Hard to note from the art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Lowmaster
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh look, it says right there in the rules that it is two locations ...

{>..>}

blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that the Art on the Tavern Card seems to contradict the Rule. It's not a serious problem, but when you print the second edition, you might want to adjust the artwork on the Tavern to match the two buildings style of the other location cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Delmeby
Sweden
Bromma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jguitarstring wrote:
Each side of the Tavern counts as a separate location for scoring and clearing. Think of it as the dining room and the patio.

Are you implying three Guards can clear one part of the tavern? I got the impression that no card effects where triggered if placed in the tavern.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul d
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for clearing that up, we had a query over this for the Missio card about 4 separate guilds and whether the Broker could move her 2 cards one to either side of the Tavern, as if it counted as one total location the Missio card wouldn't have been completed as she could not move 1 card to either side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Delodax wrote:
jguitarstring wrote:

Are you implying three Guards can clear one part of the tavern? I got the impression that no card effects where triggered if placed in the tavern.

+1 to this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Doyle
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Delodax wrote:
jguitarstring wrote:

This is how we've been playing it (guards have no effect because they're drinking). Hope this is right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.