Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Torgerson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Paths of Glory fanMicrobadge: 1989: Dawn of Freedom fan - State Run MediaMicrobadge: 1989: Dawn of Freedom fanMicrobadge: Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage fanMicrobadge: Twilight Struggle fan - Deluxe Edition owner

If you would like a 1989 microbadge, please reply to this thread and we will tip you 8. We have set a production quota of 30 micro badges. Won't you do your part to fulfill this year's plan?

Act now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Costas Hardalis
Greece
Dionysos, Athens
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Inmate of Keli: The Southward Institute for BoardgamesMicrobadge: 7 Wonders Duel fanMicrobadge: www.Epitrapaizoume.gr fan - Video Reviews in English and Greek - Proceed2PlayMicrobadge: Dexterity Games fanMicrobadge: Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar fan
Re: Free 1989 microbadges
Yes please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Autism AwarenessMicrobadge: San Francisco Giants fanMicrobadge: Go Giants!Microbadge: US ArmyMicrobadge: I love solo gaming!
Just got this game and can't wait to get it to the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McCarty
United States
Agoura Hills
California
flag msg tools
Carrauntoohil
badge
Mt Whitney
Microbadge: COIN fanMicrobadge: Labyrinth: The War on Terror, 2001-? fanMicrobadge: CaliforniaMicrobadge: Ventura County Strategy BoardgamerMicrobadge: I've played games in Ireland
Thanks for the micro badge!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Granollers
Spain
Barcelona
Catalunya
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I love New YorkMicrobadge: Tolkien fanMicrobadge: Hammer of the Scots - 3rd Edition fanMicrobadge: Space Crusade fan
You have had a great idea

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Forsberg
Sweden
Borlänge
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I like learning games more than winning them!Microbadge: Rules Addict - I read rules before I go to bedMicrobadge: Card Driven Games fan
I'd like one please
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roderich Billermann
Germany
Singen
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Ancients wargamer of 50+ yearsMicrobadge: WargamerMicrobadge: Fire in the Lake fanMicrobadge: Paths of Glory fanMicrobadge: Military History buff
Me too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Count me in, please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: "Striving Lest Our Company be Lazy, Cowardly Manure"Microbadge: The Dice Tower fanMicrobadge: Ardbeg: Peat is all you need!Microbadge: Drive Thru Video Review fanMicrobadge: GameTek fan
1989Game wrote:
We have set a production quota of 30 micro badges. Won't you do your part to fulfil this year's plan?
As a person who was born in Communist Eastern Europe I understand the pressures that come with an imposed quota and wish to relieve you of some of the geek gold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pierce
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I use Board Game Stats to log my gamesMicrobadge: Gamer DadMicrobadge: ScientistMicrobadge: Too much rock...Microbadge: ... for just one hand!
I would love a microbadge to support this great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
Surbiton
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Everdell fanMicrobadge: Dual of Ages II fanMicrobadge: I have at least 3,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with yellow!Microbadge: Golden Board Game Collector
I am ready to achieve Stakhanovite levels of production this year, with a shiny new 1989 microbadge to guide me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Definitely interested to have this wonderful microbadge (I wanted to purchase it anyhow in the future) :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Míka
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Roger Zelazny fanMicrobadge: Combat Commander: Europe fanMicrobadge: 1989: Dawn of Freedom fanMicrobadge: Pax Renaissance fanMicrobadge: Phil Eklund fan
Thanks for microbadge and also for the great game. 1989 is one of my favourites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jepsen Preusse
Denmark
Copenhagen S
Denmark
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Here I Stand fan
I will gladly and willingly help the revolution!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Robert
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Chaos in the Old World fanMicrobadge: Vampire: The Eternal Struggle fanMicrobadge: FreeSpace fanMicrobadge: I speak PolishMicrobadge: Snowdonia Dragons Gaming Group
For the glory of the homeland!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Layton
United States
Leominster
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I was a Seattle Seahawks fan before it was cool.Microbadge: Boston Bruins fanMicrobadge: Boston Red Sox fanMicrobadge: "I work in a shoe store, I make less than minimum wage, and yet I'm not happy to be home."-AlMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
I would gladly accept one! Thank you for the generosity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Carter
United States
Neptune
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Agents of Mayhem: Pride of Babylon fanMicrobadge: Tainted Grail fanMicrobadge: After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”Microbadge: Marvel Champions fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fan
Hmm, yes please. Does it matter which one we buy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
Ideas are bulletproof
badge
I think, therefore I am, I think
Microbadge: Belfort fanMicrobadge: Agricola fanMicrobadge: Dominion fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Eclipse fan
External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Haven't opened my copy yet, looking forward to getting it on the table soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Sell
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Microbadge: PhilosopherMicrobadge: MisanthropeMicrobadge: Photographer
Recent order on its way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Sherlock Holmes fanMicrobadge: Twilight Struggle fan Microbadge: What does this mean for Up Front?Microbadge: Wargamer - WW2Microbadge: Cult of the Old
Yes please!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
Microbadge: WargamerMicrobadge: Vassal playerMicrobadge: Paths of Glory fanMicrobadge: No Retreat: The Russian Front fanMicrobadge: Panzer fan
I want it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
Microbadge: Leaving Earth fanMicrobadge: Genetics enthusiastMicrobadge: Tokyo Series fanMicrobadge: Card Sleeve userMicrobadge: Oink Games fan
Please and thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martín
Spain
Madrid
MADRID
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Twitter userMicrobadge: EurogamerMicrobadge: AP Attack fanMicrobadge: Card Sleeve userMicrobadge: I craft PnP games and then don't play them
One for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
"Yeah I killed women and children, killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another and I'm here to kill you Little Bill"
badge
"It's a Sicilian message. It means Luci Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
Microbadge: Agricola fanMicrobadge: Twilight Struggle fanMicrobadge: El Grande fanMicrobadge: Terra Mystica fanMicrobadge: War of the Ring fan
I've already got one but I could use another!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |