United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.rochestergaming.com/pubs/rgcpub_summer06.pdf

It is our gaming club's an e-zine with gaming articles and reviews and such Give us some feed back.

Thanks,
Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff King
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this was a labor of love, with a little hate tossed in at times. ;-}

We are already working towards the next issue and would love to hear feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm, all I get is a red X when I click the link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rachfal
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasn't clear if this was Rochester, NY or Rochester, MN. Guessing MN. Looks like you put a ton of work into this. Might want to use spell check to improve the already professional nature of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of you having trouble seeing it, I know it is working right now. Maybe just try again.

Thanks for the compliment on the professional nature. We want it to be at least semi-professional. Spelling errors are annoying. I have already went back and grabbed one. If you see any, would you let me know. We have had several pairs of eyes on this thing, but they still seem to sneak through.

I am fairly happy with the layout and design, but I want to give some of the articles a little nicer headers in the next issue. We will also be using some member submitted art for the cover as well.

Any other compliments and constructive criticisms are very welcome.

Thanks again,
Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff King
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback so far. We hope to only make it better as we produce more of these.

For those that are having problems accessing it, the file is there and should be accessible. The only time I have had problems pulling it up is when I use Firefox for some reason. That was at work though. I have not tried Firefox from home yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Now I'm getting the small red X.

Do your have Acrobat Reader, or some sort of equivalent? Maybe you could try and right click save as if your browser isn't supporting it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff King
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, from home I have been able to pull up the PDF in IE and in Firefox, so it was just a work issue for me with Firefox.

We should mention that it is a 3.5 meg PDF as well, for those with slower connections.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.