Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

We would like to inform you that the pre-published version of the rulebook is now available and it can be downloaded here.

The final version of the rulebook will have more images and some more examples but for now it will give you a very clear image of how the new mechanics work. Also, those of you who already own the basic game of Among the Stars, will now be able to try the new 2-player rules with your existing cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rowse
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2-player rules look good, spaceships look fun, and advisors look GREAT - they add a variable start situation, rather than injecting more variables that show up mid game (so are harder to plan around).

Very excited
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kiriazis
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have entered.

The only question I did not have an answer for was how much to put in my filake ("envelope"). Heh, heh, heh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PaweĊ‚ Bedz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can Revival rules be used with base game? Anyone tested Revival rules with base game? (for 2 players, not using revival cards of course. Just base game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Kenntoft
Spain
Sundbyberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
misioooo wrote:
Can Revival rules be used with base game? Anyone tested Revival rules with base game? (for 2 players, not using revival cards of course. Just base game)

I wonder this too. I have the base game and haven't played it yet because the two player rules are supposed to be "meh"

Our group is into other games at the moment to this game is on the shelf and begs for a 1 on 1

Nevermind. There's loads of threads on the Among the Stars forums that says the new 2 player rules are fully compatible with the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Normann Nielsen
Denmark
Randers C
flag msg tools
Updates rules link: http://www.artipiagames.gr/files/AtS/Ats_Revival_Rulebook.pd...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.