Kevin Ellingson
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Norwalk, CA – ConQuest LA players demanded it, so here it is!

Third time's the charm for ConQuest LA, as the show moves from LAX to beautiful downtown Norwalk, California. We are also moving the date of the show from January to May 4-6, 2007. Have we mentioned Free Parking yet?

The 2007 show will be held at the Norwalk Marriott hotel, located right off Interstate 5, and very close to the 605, 110, and 91 freeways. Centrally located, this will be the convention for SoCal gamers everywhere! So come on down, and park for free!

The recently renovated Norwalk Marriott features complimentary parking. That's right, no more $9 per day parking charges! You can come everyday, and pay nothing for parking! And there are many fast food choices nearby the hotel. So if you have to get in your car to go and buy food, guess what? You can, because, the parking is free!

And, most importantly, ConQuest LA will host the 3rd annual West Coast Boardgame Championships. Boardgaming events will be managed by the team of Gabriel Vega, Scott Woodard, Anna Acero, and John Brader. And you can drive everyday to the convention and bring different boardgames everyday because…..the parking is free!

Also, the RPGA Nyrond Regional event `Springtime for Nyrond' will be coordinated by Josh Kaufman, and feature seven slots of RPGA activity. We will also feature RPGs, Collectible games, Miniature games, Dealers Area, and free parking.

For more information about ConQuest LA, just go to the website http://www.conquestla.com and find out all the cool stuff as it gets updated this week. (This news is so fresh that even our website has to catch up!)

So, come have a great time playing with your gaming buddies, learning new games, buying cool stuff, and just being really happy because, you paid nothing for parking!

ConQuest LA – Think of us as the Free Parking space on the boardgame of life.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bravey
United Kingdom
Stafford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I missed it, how much is parking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PaulBravey wrote:
I think I missed it, how much is parking?

I'm not sure, but I'm hoping it's free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.