Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert R
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
You know, it sounds interesting....to the point that I really want to like it. Unfortunately haven't heard much about it, and I'm afraid it could disappoint. WIll it? Hopefully not. Sounds like if you like "social games" like Werewolf, it should be a hit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Lea
United Kingdom
Leeds
County: West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
In my FLGS too; looks interesting, but no info available yet. No designer credited on the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kennedy Gerber
United States
West Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are posted on their webpage (http://www.white-wolf.com/llk/) and, based on those, it looks like it should be a lot of fun.

I'm picking it up, I'll let you know what my group thinks when we finally get a chance to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Lockwood
Australia
Blacktown
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased it on the strength that (a) it was a fair retail price (AUS$40) and (b) it was White Wolf Publishing - I also own their boardgame - Vampirerince of the City (which I consider to be good game).
I've got full complement of players together from our local gaming store & we are going to play it this Friday (12th Jan).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
It's definitely a good game, although not one you'd probably play very often (if only because of the number of players needed and length of play time). I was worried that the components might be a little dodgy on the quality side but they're actually very good. Some of the rules are a little hazy in places, but there's nothing that requires too much effort to resolve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.