Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Attending the birthday party of a good friend, I arrived about 5 minutes too late to actually get into the game of Formula DE that led things off, though was able to watch enough that I got the hang of the game fairly quickly. Six players total, if I managed to count them properly.

The game quickly turned into two groups of three racing more or less neck-and-neck with each other, with some 15 or so spaces separating the two groups. Despite rather aggressive driving all-around, there were no crashes at all throughout the race.

It was going 3-turn curve that started to even the race out, with the cars farther back nearly catching up. One car overshot his final turn in this curve by about 8 spaces and went out of the game. It was coming out of the final curve that a second player rolled one of two numbers that would put him out of the game.

The birthday celebrant won, with his father taking second place among those who finished the race. Game over, we paused to dine upon birthday cake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.