E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Join us this week as Baseball Highlights 2045 makes a much anticipated visit to the table. Jim has been waiting for this game for quite some time now. His kickstarted copy finally arrived and we put the game through its paces before telling you about it. Tune in to find out what we think!

As always, we hope that you will join us in our guild and let us know what you think about the game or the show in general.

You can find the episode on iTunes, here on BGG or on our website here.

Time stamps are provided below to help with getting to the review quickly. Beware, there is more ranting, rambling and arguing this week, so you may find the time stamps particularly useful this time around.

INNINGS:

00:42 — Powers, John’s Lane Release
05:18 — They Were Just There Not to Get Fined
14:49 — Too Many Games (Argue: Fight)!
31:09 — New Dice For Quantum
33:45 — Game Weight. 1714: The Case of the Catalans (preview)
39:16 — Baseball Highlights: 2045 (review)
75:42 — The Two Stories of Kickstarter

Follow Us:
BGG GuildFacebookTwitterLibsyniTunesWeb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great podcast! I am glad you both liked Baseball Highlights 2045 so much.

To answer some questions from your podcast:

Just for the record, there are 5 expansions: The Coaches 15-Card Deck, which add a new dimension to the game, and then the 15-Card Rally Cap Expansion, and the three 10-Card expansions concentrating on the three types of players: The Naturals - Magna Glove, the Robot Hitters and the Cyborg Pitchers. These four expansions add 45 cards to the 60 card Free Agent Deck.

The wood pawns will be available in all versions of the game.

Baseball Highlights 2045
is available for purchase from our website http://www.eaglegames.net/SearchResults.asp?Search=baseball
and will soon be available at CoolStuffInc.

We also sell to FLGS so let them know you want it.

Questions, contact us at Customer-Service@Eagle-Gryphon.com

Best regards,
Ralph
For Eagle-Gryphon Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ralph!

Glad to know that you have the regular and deluxe version available at retail. I missed the kickstarter and was kicking myself after playing the game, looking forward to picking up a copy of my own to play with my son.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fortune
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was my first listen of your podcast, very enjoyable. I wasn't sure if you had an agenda at first, but I quickly settled into the ranting nature of your banter.

Baseball Highlights is a fantastic light card game - I am glad to hear you guys enjoy playing it as much as I do.

Thanks to this game I will be adding your podcast to my regular lineup. Keep up the entertaining work!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Keenan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks John, glad to have you aboard. Our episodes usually make sense in the end.

I agree, this game has exceeding all my expectations. I may have to buy another copy because I fear I may wear this one out. I really don't want to sleeve up all that lovely linen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.