John Paul Sodusta
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This pertains to Soul Train
I really like the map so far. Here are some ambiguities that I ran into.

1) Can you move souls from an Earth City to another Earth City in Phase 1? (We played it that you cannot)
2) Can you build multiple links in the same turn? (We played that you can)
3) What order do players get to place the New Cities in Heaven? (We played that the auction following the flipping of Hell to Heaven determines the player order)

I just want to make sure that we are playing the game correctly. Thank you for your time.

John Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
But please don't call me Jerry.
badge
At one time, I didn't really like Power Grid so Ted made my piece a Power Grid piece.
mbmbmbmbmb
Barkam wrote:

1) Can you move souls from an Earth City to another Earth City in Phase 1? (We played it that you cannot)

No. Souls may only move twice; once from hell to earth, and once from earth to heaven.

Barkam wrote:

2) Can you build multiple links in the same turn? (We played that you can)

Yes.

Barkam wrote:

3) What order do players get to place the New Cities in Heaven? (We played that the auction following the flipping of Hell to Heaven determines the player order)

Almost. The order at the time of flipping the map determines the order of city placement. This means that it's actually the auction _before_ flipping that determines the order. So if it's apparent that there will be few enough cubes left in hell so that it will flip, you should keep that in mind with your bid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.