Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
My son Ivan and I (Valdir) went to Paul's house in Laval for an afternoon of gaming, I took my copy of Gods with me to show it to the other guys. I had already played the game lots of times with my son and my daughter but this was the first time with our gaming group.

We were the first ones to arrive, so we started a game the three of us. I explained the game to Paul and we started it out. We hadn't placed more than a few tiles on the table when Yvon arrived. We stopped the game and explained the rules very quickly to him and started another game, now with four players. Even though the author says that it plays better with two or three, I enjoyed the experience of playing with four.

In the end my fellow gamers were so impressed by the little game that they asked me to print another version of it, they wanted to have their own copy.

The funny thing is that Yvon, who had been given a very cursory introduction to the game, ended up winning! And by a big margin. The final result was: Yvon, 15; Valdir and Ivan, 7 each; Paul, 4 points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.