James Hoffman
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
EDIT: This post originally said 10th and 17th. Instead it is just the 10th with the a later date to be announced.

Hey my name is James and I'm trying to start a regular game night in Brooklyn! My buddy James (same name; I'm not talking to myself) found a great venue at a place called Threes Brewing and we want to give it a whirl. It's got great space, great beers and food in addition.

We'll be bringing a ton of games the next two Tuesdays and we're inviting anybody who wants to join us to come on out. It's essentially a test run so the more people who come out the more likely we'll be able to do it in the future.

Here's a website I made for the event. Check it out!

www.VictoryPints.com

We're not making any money of this, but we are asking anybody who comes to purchase at least two drinks or the cash equivalent in food. If things go well we want them to want us back!

Check out the website for more details and post any questions or comments here if you like! Hope to see you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi James, recently moved to BK and would be interested in joining you at your next game night. Anything on the schedule?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Comeaux
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same, keep us posted if there will be another scheduled event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.