Subject: Where to get storyteller, beekeper, trader rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grayson Ijames
United States
Morganton
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I can't find where these are available? Are they included in the base game, or are they included in either of the expansions? If not, are they available somewhere individually? Where can I get these? Thanks in advance, guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
the bggkeeper (look closely at it!) tile is in promos in the geekstore here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Beach
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only see the Key Celeste in the Geek Store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
What is the sound of one card shuffling?
mbmbmbmbmb
Storyteller was for sale through the game salute store for a long time but I think they shut their store down recently. Beekeeper was on the bgg store but like like is sold out now. Trader was part of the farmers Kickstarter recently but with the game salute store being gone I don't know when/if it will be available seperately. So... Basically I think you're stuck with eBay or the bgg marketplace now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh, been and gone. Certainly not going to be officially available elsewhere as it was specfically for the geekstore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Beach
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh got it. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
What is the sound of one card shuffling?
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
Ahh, been and gone. Certainly not going to be officially available elsewhere as it was specfically for the geekstore.

The beekeeper has come and gone from the geekstore a few times before, so it might come back at some future date but there's no guarantee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
we have PMed the developer asking about more BeeKeeper Tiles, and are just patiently waiting for an answer.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1310402/not-available
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Breese
United Kingdom
Stratford-upon-Avon
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are currently no plans to re-issue the promo tiles. Several different tiles were printed on each promo tile sheet, so it is not practical to re-issue an individual tile, as this would be very expensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Teng
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
Richard Breese wrote:
There are currently no plans to re-issue the promo tiles. Several different tiles were printed on each promo tile sheet, so it is not practical to re-issue an individual tile, as this would be very expensive.

As this is the case, may we be permitted to print these tiles on our own? Will hate to miss out on components of this wonderful game....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Marsh
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
ahh, get it off.. get it... GET IT OFF!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rozenfel wrote:
Richard Breese wrote:

As this is the case, may we be permitted to print these tiles on our own? Will hate to miss out on components of this wonderful game....

I think if you print the tiles for personal use you're not violating any copyright. I'm not a lawyer but I think that's how it works. I seem to recall seeing a thread from a guy that created his own Story Teller tile and he provided instructions on how he did it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Teng
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
Would really appreciate it if someone could provide the high-quality scans of the front and back of the promo tiles... The images listed on BGG has the back of the tiles missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Marsh
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rozenfel wrote:
Would really appreciate it if someone could provide the high-quality scans of the front and back of the promo tiles... The images listed on BGG has the back of the tiles missing.

i can take a photo of them and upload but it would just be with my iPhone. is that likely to be good enough?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Teng
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
colinmarsh wrote:
Rozenfel wrote:

i can take a photo of them and upload but it would just be with my iPhone. is that likely to be good enough?

That would be fantastic, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Marsh
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i have images of all of the promo tiles, both front and back where applicable. i've asked Sebastian for permission to upload. once i have that I'll put them up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Marsh
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rozenfel wrote:
colinmarsh wrote:
Rozenfel wrote:

I have received permission and have begun uploading the files. I'll create a link to them once it's complete.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
colinmarsh wrote:
Rozenfel wrote:
colinmarsh wrote:
Rozenfel wrote:

I have received permission and have begun uploading the files. I'll create a link to them once it's complete.

That's awesome news! Thanks for your efforts!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Marsh
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've put together this files page for the promo tile images.

As of right now only one is up but I've uploaded both sides of all six promo tiles. The images are roughly 2008 x 1750 pixels.

I have also created a printable PDF which has all six tiles scaled to size and put onto two pages if people want to print them out as stickers. I'm no professional but I think these are workable if you're not able to get a hold of the actual promos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you should add a note to the description, stating that you received permission to upload them. It might get deleted otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Marsh
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ins3kT wrote:
Maybe you should add a note to the description, stating that you received permission to upload them. It might get deleted otherwise.

with each file upload you actually have to say that you own the file or have received permission. the following verbiage accompanied every file

"I received permission to upload high rez scans of the promotional tiles for Keyflower from the Keyflower creators Richard & Sebastain Bleasdale."

The files don't go up until each is approved. I've done this for a lot of art before for my foamcore solutions so I'm pretty sure everything should be fine and they will be there tomorrow morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Teng
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
colinmarsh wrote:
I've put together this files page for the promo tile images.

As of right now only one is up but I've uploaded both sides of all six promo tiles. The images are roughly 2008 x 1750 pixels.

I have also created a printable PDF which has all six tiles scaled to size and put onto two pages if people want to print them out as stickers. I'm no professional but I think these are workable if you're not able to get a hold of the actual promos.

Thank you so much! This will be very useful

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.