Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ingólfur Valsson
Iceland
Sauðárkrókur
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bought this game used, I do believe I have the 2e 3rd printing from 2009.

I've noticed some discussions of errors and I also noticed this on the information page

Quote:
Printing Errors

The description of each version now lists the printing errors. The Fred English 1st printing description also has the list of what was in the Fix Pack. If you discover a printing error that isn't listed in the version description, please update that description.

Where is this description of each version that includes printing errors, I'm not finding it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KronikAlkoholik wrote:
Just bought this game used, I do believe I have the 2e 3rd printing from 2009.

I've noticed some discussions of errors and I also noticed this on the information page

Quote:
Printing Errors

The description of each version now lists the printing errors. The Fred English 1st printing description also has the list of what was in the Fix Pack. If you discover a printing error that isn't listed in the version description, please update that description.

Where is this description of each version that includes printing errors, I'm not finding it.
If you scroll down the game page, there is a version section with links.

2nd edinion 1st printing

2nd edinion 2nd printing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.