Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond Morehouse
United States
Redlands
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
FFG has amazing customer service! I have had 4 broken minis over the years and all have been replaced for free very quickly. The astounding thing is that I am in the UK and so this cant be very cheap for the company. I have no problem paying a bit more for their amazing games knowing that their support is so wonderful. They are sending me a new Giant right now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Delaney
United States
Friendswood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll second it.

I've received fantastic support from them in the last year.

They replaced one figure twice for me, because it wasn't up to my own nit picky painting standard. (Grisban's beard had a pretty bad defect in the mold)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Benedikt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
praise where praise is due

They replaced my shadowdragon that had a broken wing out of the box without any hussle, without any fees. I don't live in the USA as well so I find that remarkably.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
César Mendes
Portugal
Santarem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. I'm really impressed with their customer service.

When I got my coup 3 miniatures were broken and they replaced them, no questions asked. Then they actually send me the wrong colors, so they apologies and the new ones are on the way right now.

My congratulations to FFG. Makes me wanna have your games even more
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.