Subject: Deluxe Edition .....we wish rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kadian O'Reilly
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After recieving my Designer edition of Small World today, I was just thinking How wonderful it would be for a Deluxe Designer edition of Terra Mystica!!!
Just imagine the Wooden Box and premium wooden bits and all components upgraded.
It's a great game components wise as is, but so was Small World and the new Designer edition is something else.
Now if they could get a Kickstarter campaign for a designer edition I bet it would break records.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B.
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
char(filter(1,[1 -1],[66 5 0 -39 82 -3 -12 8 8 -82]))
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the idea, but I get a bit light headed just thinking about the price for something like this. Yikes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kadian wrote:
After recieving my Designer edition of Small World today, I was just thinking How wonderful it would be for a Deluxe Designer edition of Terra Mystica!!!
Just imagine the Wooden Box and premium wooden bits and all components upgraded.
It's a great game components wise as is, but so was Small World and the new Designer edition is something else.
Now if they could get a Kickstarter campaign for a designer edition I bet it would break records.

Nice thought, but for me - it's perfect as it is!! I have great TRAYZ for the bits and all packs perfectly. I love the wooden bits as they are with the possible exception of the Temples. But for me - it's perfect!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Washington
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It probably would. But i would like a few more years to pass and everything well balanced before that release occurred
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If one were to come out, I would purchase it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Isaksen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frank Hamrick wrote:
kadian wrote:

Nice thought, but for me - it's perfect as it is!! I have great TRAYZ for the bits and all packs perfectly. I love the wooden bits as they are with the possible exception of the Temples. But for me - it's perfect!

Yeah I agree, the components in TM are of such great quality that a deluxe edition is really not needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
If they made a Deluxe edition with wooden tiles, ivory worker dices, metal coins etc. for several hundred Euros, it would be something for the showcase - to valuable to play it. Games would likely still be played with the normal edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Hart
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think a Scythe type of thick player mats with set-in slots to hold the pieces securely. Same with the cultist track board. Possibly even in the scoring track of the main board.

Upgraded coins would be nice.

I'm fine with the abstractness of the pieces. I think if it gets too literal it loses some of the charm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dvonn Yinsh
Canada
Etobicoke
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
A Deluxe Edition for the 10th Anniversary in 2022 would be a fantastic collector's item. Feuerland needs to start planning now!

Not sure what would make it deluxe, as the components now are already top notch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hogue
United States
O'fallon
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
candoo wrote:
A Deluxe Edition for the 10th Anniversary in 2022 would be a fantastic collector's item. Feuerland needs to start planning now!

Not sure what would make it deluxe, as the components now are already top notch.

Metal coins and wooden bonus tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heitor Berguerand
Brazil
flag msg tools
Hello
I am Heitor Berguerand, and I would like to announce that I am negotiating with Feuerland (Manufacturer of Terra Mystica) about a possibility of making custom pieces from Terra Mystica.
I would like you to take a look and give your likes if you have liked to support the project.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/67668893/Premium-Pieces-for-...

Thank you.

Heitor Berguerand
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Cicchetti
msg tools
Amazing! It would be a great addition to the new expansion coming up next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.