Afro Akuma
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I've been working on... well, far too many things, really, but I think I've got one fleshed out to the point that it's, ah, desperately in need of review and scathing critique from someone who isn't me. For the sake of keeping any shreds of my dignity intact, I'd rather not post it all up here until it's gone through the wringer at least once. Private messaging or IRC chat would be optimal.

This variant adds more politicking and intrigue alongside characters including Grand Maester Pycelle, Littlefinger, Varys and... well, a few less noteworthy ones but what can you do.

Anyway, if someone on here is interested in unleashing a torrent of relentless, highly barbed and (in all likelihood) tremendously deserved criticism and dissection, do let me know. Many thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ceiteach Mac
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm always interested in seeing people's variants, so would happily take a look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Afro Akuma
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Forwarded variant rules. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben The Knee
United Kingdom
Castle Black
flag msg tools
badge
What the King dreams...The Hand builds.
mbmbmbmbmb

I'd be more than happy to read through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Afro Akuma
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Much obliged!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Hollinger
msg tools
I'll check them out. I have group that loves to try variants.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.