Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Bellringer
United Kingdom
Burgess Hill
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have any friendly Germans / German-speakers translated the Rules for this into English that they'd be willing to post up here or send me direct???

Thanks folks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tero H
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They said in Queens booth in Essen, that the english rules will be uploaded to the Queens homepage really soon. So check it out every now and then and you'll find them sooner or later. That's my plan too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Payne
United Kingdom
Exeter
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By asking nicely (or is my bad German ?) at the Queen booth at Essen, I got a multi language (including English) version.... Queen seem committed to putting their rules up on their website, and I wouldn't want to clog up BGG with rules that aren't needed when a link to the website will be sufficient in a few days time. If you want to send me an email with a real email address I'll scan and send the rules that I've got (I'm not sure that BGG email allows attachments ?).

Have played once. In my opinion you won't be disappointed with your purchase.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Bellringer
United Kingdom
Burgess Hill
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks folks.

At the time I originally posted, Queen didn't have the English rules on their site, but I've just checked and they now have. Agree probably best not to clog up the BGG server, so here's the link for anyone else interested:

http://www.queen-games.de/PDFHelp/65_1.pdf

Top marks to Queen! I shouldn't be so impatient next time

Thanks again,
Tulfa

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.