Pandemic: State of Emergency» Forums » News

Subject: Release Date - March 9th 2015 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricardo Magalhães
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Acording to Pandemic - The Board Game facebook page the expansion will be released in March 9th 2015.

Ah yeah!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
House Rules
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
Don't follow me! I'm lost.
mbmbmbmbmb
I already pre-ordered yesterday. And I rarely do that. Cannot wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
apollak10 wrote:
I already pre-ordered yesterday. And I rarely do that. Cannot wait!

Same here. Very excited for the new challenges and cards. I think Pandemic with both expansions already had plenty of roles, but hey, whatever.

Has anyone managed to find any photos of the box insert? I wonder if they will be using the one from OTB/ITL or if they'll make a new one to hold this expansion + whatever else comes (because I'm sure there will be more at this point)? There's no way everything will fit in one box at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
House Rules
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I has 18 roles so far. But you can never get enough!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just took some brand new games off my coolstuffinc order to make room for this expansion without even thinking. Pandemic expansion is a no-brainer for me. Although I don't play with much of In the Lab, I'm glad I have it as an option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
themaster408 wrote:
I just took some brand new games off my coolstuffinc order to make room for this expansion without even thinking. Pandemic expansion is a no-brainer for me. Although I don't play with much of In the Lab, I'm glad I have it as an option.

I ordered it as soon as I could, along with a bunch of other games coming out next month (Smash Up, Elder Sign expansions)... too bad it doesn't ship until March 31st!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Storgar The Viking
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know where to buy in uk?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Jenkins
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cinderbike wrote:
themaster408 wrote:

I ordered it as soon as I could, along with a bunch of other games coming out next month (Smash Up, Elder Sign expansions)... too bad it doesn't ship until March 31st!

I'm confused, release date says March 9. Why wouldn't it ship on that date (or before?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kenmonster wrote:
cinderbike wrote:
themaster408 wrote:

I'm confused, release date says March 9. Why wouldn't it ship on that date (or before?)

Because CardHaus had the wrong ship date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalinda Patton
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Everyone,

Here is the official word:

"We regret to announce today that due to the ongoing labor disputes with the ports on the West Coast that the release of Pandemic: State of Emergency has been delayed by approximately two weeks.

Z-Man Games and Alliance Distribution have been working hard to ensure that we can minimize the impact on the release dates, however despite our best efforts the games did not arrive into North America on time.

You will see Pandemic: State of Emergency arriving at a store near you shortly!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
House Rules
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

But I understand it is not within your control.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But now in CoolStuff, so was the delay exaggerated? Should FLGS have it now also?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
Should FLGS have it now also?

Mine didn't last night, & they're always right on new releases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I attended TN Games Days 'X' this past weekend, in Franklin, TN. The FLGS that was there had it available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes my FLGS got it on Friday (March 13).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.