Subject: Two Heroes vs. Nemesis question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sascha Hoppe
Germany
Braunschweig / City of Lions
flag msg tools
mbmb
I could not find an answer to the following question in the rules-book.
Assume I have two Heroes (Hulk and Iron Man) in ready status and I move them to an adventure with the Nemesis participating in it. I first have a fight with Hulk against Rhino. During the fight I get 2 K.O., but I win in the end. Now I want to confront my Nemesis "Red Skull". Do I now have to fight with Hulk again, because I used him in the fight with the normal villain before, or could I now choose to use Iron Man instead, because he is also active in this area?

Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Nepitello
Italy
Venezia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
schmoove_de wrote:
Assume I have two Heroes (Hulk and Iron Man) in ready status and I move them to an adventure with the Nemesis participating in it. I first have a fight with Hulk against Rhino. During the fight I get 2 K.O., but I win in the end. Now I want to confront my Nemesis "Red Skull". Do I now have to fight with Hulk again, because I used him in the fight with the normal villain before, or could I now choose to use Iron Man instead, because he is also active in this area?

When you have two heroes in the same area and you are attempting a mission, you can choose which one you want to use in combat at the beginning of each single round of combat. This means that you can alternate them as you see fit, using one during the first combat sequence, then possibly using another, and so on.

Hope this helps,

Francesco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juhani Nurminen
Finland
flag msg tools
Does this work the same way with villains?

If 3 different villains are played against you, do you have to fight all of them, or is one of them the main villain, while the other 2 only support him?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Only one of them is the main villain, the other two are only used as support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Hoppe
Germany
Braunschweig / City of Lions
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you Francesco! That definitely makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.