Subject: Odd picture approval rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: geekmod [+] photos [+] [View All]
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
In my approval queue, I met with this picture: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/155212, which is a fine picture in its own right, but which I declined because to my (untrained) eye, it isn't about Britannia, but about 'A History of the World' or something similar. Yet it got approved for Britannia. Can some kind admin or moderator please double check to see if I'm right in my suspicion and move the picture to its rightful place if that indeed happens to be the case? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Spitzley
United States
Belleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like you were right, as that picture doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like he also submitted it to history of the world. He probably just mistakingly submitted it to the wrong game. It's hard to "take back" anything once you push that submit button. i.e.. the whole "commit/delete" button on the geek lists. admin hint hint.

As for the modding, I can see how that one might have slipped through if they weren't looking for waldo on the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
This has already been brought up, and the admins are discussing the images, that game, and the designer. We are trying to decide what to do about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.