Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully this will help newbies get started or at least those who've never played gain a tad more insight into how the game is played. It's easily one of my favorite games by far and I can't ever imagine of getting tired of it either.
http://mrbass.org/boardgames/twilightstruggle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent site. While the card-driven aspect of this game sours me on it, I still can see how nice a design it is. I've only played once online. It doesn't help that ALL the online implementations suck. I'm sure it would be 10x better face to face.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I still need to work on the first couple of paragraphs. Like mentioning the Region Scoring Cards that come out throughout the game and elaborate more on when you get an opponents cards in your hand how you must decide to use it for Ops (if so then their event occurs), or use it for the Space Race Track (to delay the event), or use it for Ops if an opponents event has an * (which means it's permanently removed) so as to not be surprised by it and to avoid it later in the game. I'll try my best to summarize that a bit more but might take a day or so till I get around to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.