Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Garmon
United States
Panama City
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my quick and simple review of the Caverna insert from Broken Token... WOW!

It did take a little while to assemble, but I did it while watching some tv, so no big deal. Instructions were fantastic, well written, and easy to follow. I do recommend having a rubber mallet and some wood glue on hand, but I only had to glue about 3 pieces total. The mallet was necessary, but I want tight fits, so I don't mind that whatsoever.

The only criticism I can really give would it would be great to include a picture of where everything goes in the bottom tray. After loading up the pieces and seeing how perfectly everything fits into the box, I'm now itching to take it right back out and give it a play.

That's very important given that the setup had become a HUGE roadblock to playing (I just didn't want to take the 20+ min knowing I'd have to load the SOB back up into those baggies again).

Thanks and I'll be buying more going forward!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArrBeeDee Dial
United States
Lexington Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
I am working on overcoming my AP. Here is my 'to do' plan ...so far: 1).
mbmbmbmbmb
Completely agree.

our willingness to play went up considerably. We also keep most of the player boards under the bottom tray since we don't use them - less stuff to set aside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Berent
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered one a few days ago --- waiting for my local game store to get it. Can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Partridge
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, great organizer.

I've travelled with mine a couple of times with it sitting on end, and I've noticed that if the box isn't tightly closed and the food chits are on top, a few will sneak down into sections below. Not a huge deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Vickers
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mb
The Broken Token Caverna Organiser is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Turner
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This organizer has allowed this to hit my table far more often than it would without. I say this with confidence as setup time with other games, that contain less components than Caverna, has been an issue for me in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren Cadelinia
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will it fit everything if cards are sleeved? I know there's not a ton of cards, but I thought I'd ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any cards?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh wait... Of course there are. D'oh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Kolinski
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LETS SEE A PICTURE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Garmon
United States
Panama City
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dyepbr wrote:
Will it fit everything if cards are sleeved? I know there's not a ton of cards, but I thought I'd ask.

I don't see why sleeves would have any effect on being able to use this organizer, as they fit into the large open section in the bottom tray.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Summers
United States
Ammon
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dyepbr wrote:

I have all my cards sleeved. It caused the little weapon/gold tray to float up just a tiny bit above from where it would normally settle. Everything still stacks together just fine and the box closes up the same. It's so minimal and nothing should be affected at all. I'm literally talking about 1/32 to 1/16 of an inch.

I'm posting a picture - though it's really not necessary. It really is so minimal you may not even be able to see it - but it's there.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Garmon
United States
Panama City
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lazzater wrote:
LETS SEE A PICTURE

I'll load one up this evening after work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren Cadelinia
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maksum wrote:
dyepbr wrote:

I have all my cards sleeved. It caused the little weapon/gold tray to float up just a tiny bit above from where it would normally settle. Everything still stacks together just fine and the box closes up the same. It's so minimal and nothing should be affected at all. I'm literally talking about 1/32 to 1/16 of an inch.

I'm posting a picture - though it's really not necessary. It really is so minimal you may not even be able to see it - but it's there.

Hope that helps.

Thank you!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie L

New Jersey
msg tools
I own quite a few of their organizers, and the Caverna one is by far my favorite. I only wish they made something similar for Agricola!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Vickers
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mb
EternalVendetta wrote:
I own quite a few of their organizers, and the Caverna one is by far my favorite. I only wish they made something similar for Agricola!

While it's not Broken Token, you might be interested in this:

http://go7gaming.com/product/agricola-002-insert-for-agricol...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this in today and I have PLENTY of room in case there are ever future expansions. Very nice to say the least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WunDumDorf
msg tools
mbmb
I just put this together last night along with the optional Player Token Divider. Great products!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.