Kevin H
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hello,

I own this game but none of its expansions or the others in the series. I was wondering if any of you out there that own them all or are familiar with the series could update the game description to include them (and perhaps those listings as well).

Ever since the "game connections" thing that listed expansions & others in the series has been erased, I have been unable to track all of them.

If anyone could do that it would be pretty cool!

Thanks meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why should the base game include the description of the expansions? They have seperate entries in BBG. You'll find them using the Links section (at least 4 of them)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin H
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If you go over to Tikal's page, it has a line saying:

"Tikal is the first game of the Mask Trilogy"

And that links to a boardgamegeek wiki page about Tikal, Java & Mexica. Likewise, Carcassonne's entry has links to its expansions and the Carcassonne series as a whole.

That's the kind of thing I'm looking for

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Tete Montoliu - Tootie's Tempo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The two expansions I have are The Mansion Murders and The Queen's Park Affair. I think there was a third, but I don't remember what it was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also "Adventures by gaslight" and "West-end adventures".
Search game publishers for "Sleuth publications"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.