Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Bain
United States
Clarksville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I just found this available for pre-order at MindOddity.com.
They have it listed as $79.99. However, if you are a new customer you can get a 20% off your entire first order. I pre-ordered 2 base sets and with shipping cost it came to $140.

I know you can probably find it a little cheaper elsewhere; however, MindOddity doesn't charge you until your order ships. Which is a big plus for me. Anyway, I thought some of you Nerf-Herders might be interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
cardhaus way cheaper

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gabel
United States
Ooltewah
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Secretly John Masanori
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually the first deal is cheaper, after adding in shipping costs and whatnot. Though thank you to both of you for helping me find it nice and cheap. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Damocles346 wrote:
Actually the first deal is cheaper, after adding in shipping costs and whatnot. Though thank you to both of you for helping me find it nice and cheap.

How is $140 cheaper than $125 or so? Add something worth the couple bucks to hit $125 and you get free shipping at Cardhaus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.