5 Posts

One Night Ultimate Werewolf Daybreak» Forums » General

Subject: New Bug rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Not Telling Ya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wanted to try this app on an S3 (Android) in Germany. For some reason I get the german texts with the english voice and help file. The app worked once and now it never goes past the "close your eyes" screen with no voice, no matter what I do.
Is there a way to give it a language option for both text and voice? Might the mix be the cause of the error?

Saw in another thread that I am not the only one with this problem:
Hexendoktor wrote:

Will there be a German version?

Right now I have a mix of English and German in the app and the app stops at the screen "close your eyes".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
cashew137 wrote:
Wanted to try this app on an S3 (Android) in Germany. For some reason I get the german texts with the english voice and help file. The app worked once and now it never goes past the "close your eyes" screen with no voice, no matter what I do.
Is there a way to give it a language option for both text and voice? Might the mix be the cause of the error?

Saw in another thread that I am not the only one with this problem:
Hexendoktor wrote:

Will there be a German version?

Right now I have a mix of English and German in the app and the app stops at the screen "close your eyes".

Please use the "Vollmondnacht" app and not the One Night app if your device is set to German. The One Night app isn't compatible with German language devices currently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Not Telling Ya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer.

However, this is unfortunate, as I have the english version of the game, players that only speak english and the expansion, which is only available in english. Guess I have to start committing it all to memory shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
cashew137 wrote:
Thanks for the answer.

However, this is unfortunate, as I have the english version of the game, players that only speak english and the expansion, which is only available in english. Guess I have to start committing it all to memory shake

The other option is to change your device setting to English when you use the app.

Hopefully we'll have an update that addresses this issue soon, but until then, that's another option for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Not Telling Ya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:
cashew137 wrote:
Thanks for the answer.

The other option is to change your device setting to English when you use the app.

Hopefully we'll have an update that addresses this issue soon, but until then, that's another option for you.

That works. Thanks! thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.