Subject: Replacement components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
remo williams
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else receive replacement components?

I received four sets of tag correct cards, one panzerfaust and one rifle grenade card.

I actually emailed what (I think) is wrong/missing from my set a day before the package arrived, so it clearly crossed the mail shipment. Only things not covered are the 2 engineers vs 4 and the American mortar crew of gunner / loader / loader (is that supposed to be fixed?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing here, yet. How were the replacement cards packaged?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Throknor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a notification from Thursday from UPS for a two pound package. I'm guessing that's at least the soldiers I have left and would expect the cards as well. I'll know late Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
remo williams
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skippykaos wrote:
Nothing here, yet. How were the replacement cards packaged?

They came in a small letter envelope, USPS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Throknor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Throknor wrote:
I have a notification from Thursday from UPS for a two pound package. I'm guessing that's at least the soldiers I have left and would expect the cards as well. I'll know late Monday.

Follow-up: The box arrived today. All 8 boxes I was owed were included. The replacement cards & engineers were in an envelope inside the box.

I'm definitely going to need a new storage solution, but that's a separate topic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Pseudonym
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Throknor wrote:
Throknor wrote:

Follow-up: The box arrived today. All 8 boxes I was owed were included. The replacement cards & engineers were in an envelope inside the box.

I'm definitely going to need a new storage solution, but that's a separate topic.

I have found the "Really Useful Box"s that you get at Office Depot/Office Max to work good. The smallest one (.3L) holds the soldiers and chits, the .7L one holds the cards. I use one set for Rifleman, one more MG teams, One for Leaders,...etc...

-Jeff M

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm with Hanomag here. I use three sizes of the RUB for my stuff. The middle size holds the map squares as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Billings
United States
Upperco
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Engineers are in the departure area (shipping) today. I expect them to start going out later this week. Becky and the staff in the factory are backed up with the roll-out of a Red Devils Bundle sometime today, and D-Day tomorrow - plus prototyping Rally Round the Flag for KS.

Part of the hold up is that some of the backers getting those needed some other items also and they are coming through production now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just received a small envelope of cards, including a set for Harrison, Fields, Maier & Dreher, plus a Panzerfaust & rifle grenade.

Now I'm confused. The soldier cards appear to be identical to the ones I already have, except the dog tag numbers. They didn't come with standees, so they don't match the standees I have. Are they supposed to be replacements? If so, I can't see the difference...

EDIT: Ah, now I get it, I thought I'd got the sets of cards mixed up while comparing them, but I see now that the new cards match the original standee dog tags. OK so far, then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Broad
United Kingdom
Unspecified
cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've received nothing as yet, but to be honest I don't even know what I'm supposed to be expecting.....doh!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't receive the SMG German Panzergrenadier unit I ordered in connection with the DDS KS campaign. Not sure if I'm supposed to have that already or not. I hope to see Jeff at "Cold Wars" in March so I can inquire then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barry Kendall wrote:
I didn't receive the SMG German Panzergrenadier unit I ordered in connection with the DDS KS campaign. Not sure if I'm supposed to have that already or not. I hope to see Jeff at "Cold Wars" in March so I can inquire then.
I had a similar problem - got the right number of figs but I am missing two Germans and one American 9I got two extra Americans and one extra German. My solution is going to be to buy the "missing" figures and some extra troops when the store opens.

I did email them last week about it but have not heard back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Pseudonym
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barry Kendall wrote:

Don't think you are going to see him there.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1297564/smg-cold-wars-20...

-Jeff M.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.