Subject: question about parts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lior A
France
flag msg tools
Hello,
I just got a used copy of the game and I was wondering:
1. what's the 5 army sheets in the components?
2. what's the compendium sheet for political cards?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard sivel
Germany
berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Quote:

I do not understand this question. The game comes with several army sheets. You need 1 per game you play. Afterwards, you can photocopy the last unused one, or download it at www.histogame.de

Quote:

Making proper decisions in the political phase makes knowledge of the existing cards necessary. The compendium gives you that information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior A
France
flag msg tools
rsivel wrote:
Quote:

I do not understand this question. The game comes with several army sheets. You need 1 per game you play. Afterwards, you can photocopy the last unused one, or download it at www.histogame.de

Quote:

Making proper decisions in the political phase makes knowledge of the existing cards necessary. The compendium gives you that information.

Thanks.

The compendium is actually being used in the game? The cards text is unreadable on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Badigel wrote:
rsivel wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Thanks.

The compendium is actually being used in the game? The cards text is unreadable on it.

The symbols are relatively simple and tell you all you need to know. The text is just historical flavor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior A
France
flag msg tools
Thanks.
Last question, I counted the markers and I have 123. In the rules booklet it says there should be 132 and on BGG it says 130.
BGG adds that there's 7 separation markers(they are useless I am guessing?).

Is 123 the correct count?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasta Batman
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Inventory against this:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior A
France
flag msg tools
pastabatman wrote:
Inventory against this:

THX!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NESTOR THOMOPOULOS
msg tools
What are the question marks with no symbol behind?
Are the double Italy,Saxony,Russia and excessive victory markers per Power just back up/replacement markers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Van Beurden
Belgium
Leuven
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
When using a fixed pool (e.g. the "normal" game, not the beginner game), you best use markers with ? marks on both sides for marking protected locations which might be retro-actively conquered. Using other markers and flipping them would "pollute" your pool of VP markers IMO.

EDIt: the double markers are indeed superfluous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David ...
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi,
I bought an used copy, and I have a question. The manual says: Austria have 8 victory markers, and 5 has to be put on silesia. But there are only 12 victory markers (and 4 question markers). What's wrong?

Thx,
David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico
Italy
Val di Non
Trentino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
david87trs wrote:
Hi,
I bought an used copy, and I have a question. The manual says: Austria have 8 victory markers, and 5 has to be put on silesia. But there are only 12 victory markers (and 4 question markers). What's wrong?

Thx,
David

The 3 players advanced game uses 8, of which 5 are to be put in Silesia (and 3 in the pool). The other 4 are extra, spare markers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NESTOR THOMOPOULOS
msg tools
The number of victory markers for every country are specified and you can see them also on the board in the pool box.The excessive markers are just spare in case you lose a marker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.