Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Half the deck has been miscut at the top and is visible on the backs. Sadly, the cards damaged are also the high value ones (3-> bosses) so it was a bit unplayable out of the box.

I've tried sending a mail through the funforge.fr contact page and also tweeting at their twitter account but I've had no response. I'm not sure who next to contact about this. Any one have any ideas? (UK copy)

[EDIT: This was resolved over email and new cards sent out. Thank you FunForge!]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Browne
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Damaged cards in UK version - anyone have a direct support email address?
Sorry to not be helping - but where did you pick this up, is it even available in the UK? I can't find it anywhere...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonboyjon wrote:
Sorry to not be helping - but where did you pick this up, is it even available in the UK? I can't find it anywhere...

English copies were available from Meeple's Corner: http://meeplescorner.co.uk/Board-Games/Samurai-Spirit-FunFor... but it is out-of-stock currently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bridgette D.
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am from Passport Game Studios, we are partners with Funforge, and handle distribution of Samurai Spirit within in the United States.

Try this link to contact Funforge http://www.funforge.fr/US/contact/

Funforge is really good about customer care, and I am sure you will get a response soon.
Contact me at bdracass@passportgamestudios.com if you have more questions or concerns.

Thanks
Bridgette Dracass
Passport Game Studios
Exec. Admin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doria Roustan
msg tools
Dear Ben,

I am Doria the editorial assistant of Funforge team.
I am sorry to see that your request has been without response, as Bridgette said, good customer service is really important to us.
Regarding all requests out of the US you can directly send an email with pictures to sav@funforge.fr

We will answer you shortly.

Thank you for your understanding,

Kind regards,

Doria Roustan
Editorial Assistant
Funforge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks! I've sent an email to that address with the image I had on my phone. I had cleaned up a few cards but couldn't fix all of them which is why I tried to get in contact!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A boy named Sioux
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a copy today with the same problem where cards were either damaged or glued together. I sent a message via the link above so I'm hopeful it will get resolved. That said, I was really looking forward to playing this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A boy named Sioux
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sent a message nearly a week ago, sent another today and not even a confirmation message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It did take a number of weeks to get a response sadly. Not sure why there is a delay, but it is what it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A boy named Sioux
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. This is going to push my dwindling supply of patience to the limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McGillivray
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
beedracass wrote:
Hi,

I am from Passport Game Studios, we are partners with Funforge, and handle distribution of Samurai Spirit within in the United States.

Try this link to contact Funforge http://www.funforge.fr/US/contact/

Funforge is really good about customer care, and I am sure you will get a response soon.
Contact me at bdracass@passportgamestudios.com if you have more questions or concerns.

Thanks
Bridgette Dracass
Passport Game Studios
Exec. Admin

Hi Bridgette. I have a problem with the character cards where the artwork on a couple of them is separating from the cardboard after only one play. Should I work with you on this or contact Funforge?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.