Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
16 Posts

Rolling Japan» Forums » General

Subject: It's good, but not THAT good... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgamebliss currently lists this for $60 CAD.

I liked the game a lot and would definitely pay more for it than a lot of other tiny-box games, but...

Is there any way to get it in the US at a *slightly* more ordinary price?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeeeeeah. That's a bit much. I don't think I could justify more then $30 or so (shipped) for this game
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
grasa_total wrote:
Is there any way to get it in the US at a *slightly* more ordinary price?

Order it from amiami.com (their website is, at the moment (2/9/2015(Monday) 1:00AM-6:00AM Japan time), down for maintenance).

I ordered it a week or so ago, and it was on back order, but then it came back in stock.
Subtotal: 2,100 JPY
Shipping: 380 JPY
Grand total: 2,480 JPY

edit: I've ordered from them once in the past and had a good experience.
4 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
grasa_total wrote:
Is there any way to get it in the US at a *slightly* more ordinary price?

Order it from amiami.com (their website is, at the moment (2/9/2015(Monday) 1:00AM-6:00AM Japan time), down for maintenance).

I ordered it a week or so ago, and it was on back order, but then it came back in stock.
Subtotal: 2,100 JPY
Shipping: 380 JPY
Grand total: 2,480 JPY

edit: I've ordered from them once in the past and had a good experience.

Nice! 2500 JPY is a good price! I will definitely order when the site is back up
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
I ordered it a week or so ago, and it was on back order, but then it came back in stock.
Subtotal: 2,100 JPY
Shipping: 380 JPY
Grand total: 2,480 JPY


Thanks! Sadly, it's out of stock again, but I will keep checking.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
grasa_total wrote:
jimmcmahon wrote:
I ordered it a week or so ago, and it was on back order, but then it came back in stock.
Subtotal: 2,100 JPY
Shipping: 380 JPY
Grand total: 2,480 JPY


Thanks! Sadly, it's out of stock again, but I will keep checking.

You can still order it. You won't pay until it comes in, and even then it is not automatically charged.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harding
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
grasa_total wrote:
Boardgamebliss currently lists this for $60 CAD.

I liked the game a lot and would definitely pay more for it than a lot of other tiny-box games, but...

Is there any way to get it in the US at a *slightly* more ordinary price?

I'm happy to sell you mine for cheap but you will also have shipping from AUS to factor in Let me know if interested.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
huffa2 wrote:
grasa_total wrote:
Boardgamebliss currently lists this for $60 CAD.

I liked the game a lot and would definitely pay more for it than a lot of other tiny-box games, but...

Is there any way to get it in the US at a *slightly* more ordinary price?

I'm happy to sell you mine for cheap but you will also have shipping from AUS to factor in Let me know if interested.


Already selling yours David?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harding
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We moved and I have no room for anything anymore. Will be doing a major auction soon and this will be part of it
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
grasa_total wrote:
Sadly, it's out of stock again, but I will keep checking.

You can still order it. You won't pay until it comes in, and even then it is not automatically charged.

How do you do that? Put it on your wish list?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gillum wrote:
jimmcmahon wrote:
grasa_total wrote:
Sadly, it's out of stock again, but I will keep checking.

You can still order it. You won't pay until it comes in, and even then it is not automatically charged.

How do you do that? Put it on your wish list?
I was able to just order it from the website.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
gillum wrote:
jimmcmahon wrote:
grasa_total wrote:
Sadly, it's out of stock again, but I will keep checking.

You can still order it. You won't pay until it comes in, and even then it is not automatically charged.

How do you do that? Put it on your wish list?
I was able to just order it from the website.


It's sold out now which is different from back-order. Sorry guys, I think your missed your chance
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Victor Mancha wrote:
jimmcmahon wrote:
gillum wrote:
jimmcmahon wrote:
grasa_total wrote:
Sadly, it's out of stock again, but I will keep checking.

You can still order it. You won't pay until it comes in, and even then it is not automatically charged.

How do you do that? Put it on your wish list?
I was able to just order it from the website.


It's sold out now which is different from back-order. Sorry guys, I think your missed your chance

Ah. Sorry about that. I tried...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise McCully
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's available for preorder on Funagain for USD38
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rhianna_ wrote:
It's available for preorder on Funagain for USD38
yikes. That's expensive
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
telos81 wrote:
rhianna_ wrote:
It's available for preorder on Funagain for USD38
yikes. That's expensive

It's Funagain, so that's not unusual.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.