Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Stubner
United States
Englewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I didn’t think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows -- Bart Simpson
mbmbmbmbmb
I need a little spoon feeding about the replacement points.

Here is my understanding on how RPs work.

1) Reduced units on the map get flipped to full side for 1 point LCU and 1/2 point for SCU. (that's easy)

2) Units (LCU & SCU) eliminated in combat are put into the eliminated box with reduced side up. For 1 point an LCU can be put on the map at reduced strength and for 2 points it can be put on the map at full strength. For 1/2 point an SCU can be moved into the reserve box at reduced strength and for 1 point it can be put into the reserve box at full strength.

3) The only way an SCU gets onto the map is by card, SR, or replacing a LCU eliminated in combat. That is to say, not by RPs.

Is this all correct?

Thanks!

Peter S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Stubner
United States
Englewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I didn’t think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows -- Bart Simpson
mbmbmbmbmb
Great reply, ejamer! Those are important points to include. It wasn't until the 3rd game of Paths of Glory did I realize that I could not rebuild the black dotted units.

Using rules references is very nice. I'm going to have to be more diligent with that. That is the way to go.

Thanks!
Pete S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Folksman
United Kingdom
liverpool
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
Keep Crom and crush you enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thread necro!!

Im looking for the answer ot this question? I cant see the reply? Is the above correct?

thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.