CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Agricola, Sekigahara, Concordia, Innovation, COOKIE!!! (and Guinness)
badge
The problem in the equation is people. Eliminate that, everything works.
mbmbmbmbmb
So to get the feel of the game I'm playing solitaire. I was feeling bad for the Axis who had a hard time getting going (Japan didn't have any build fleet cards for the first two turns) and then I overstretch with British. One army killed in India + no build army cards = armies dead in Southeast Asia and Africa and fleets dead in South China Sea and Indian Ocean. Churchill was not happy. Lesson learned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Wong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the report!
It is actually quite difficult for Britain to hold East Asia if not without the help of America. I can see from the photo that you've placed the control marker on Szechuan, so America should at least offer some help in offsetting the Jap attack, otherwise once Szechuan is out, it is quite difficult for British to hold India.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Agricola, Sekigahara, Concordia, Innovation, COOKIE!!! (and Guinness)
badge
The problem in the equation is people. Eliminate that, everything works.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lubi123 wrote:
Thanks for the report!
It is actually quite difficult for Britain to hold East Asia if not without the help of America. I can see from the photo that you've placed the control marker on Szechuan, so America should at least offer some help in offsetting the Jap attack, otherwise once Szechuan is out, it is quite difficult for British to hold India.

Yah, America built an army there, but Japan killed it. Since it was all solitaire, it was more bout me fooling around with the possibilities. I'm really looking forward to a game with real live person type people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carl,

Congratulations on being in NYC, like me. If you PM me with your regular email, I'll add you to my possible QMG players email list next time we get up a game! (And I've got a makeshift version of Air Marshal from my recent play test too).

Any other locals are welcome to do the same.

Jon Snow
In Brooklyn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.