Popular Tags: Rules [+] Roll-for-the-Galaxy [+] [View All]
Serge Levert
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Operations Affinity: You may Reassign one worker to become an explorer or a producer.

Isolation Policy: You may Reassign one or two explorers to any phase(s).

Do these combo?

I.e. could you Reassign a die showing III, to be under the I phase, and then Reassign it to II?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say (and hope) that a die laid is a die played, and that you can only use a die one time during a turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ErikPeter Walker
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/145148/
badge
Expand
mbmbmbmbmb
Earlier rulings would suggest that once you reassign a die to I, it's an explorer, and then could be reassigned again.

Re the earlier ruling to Executive Power: "You may reassign exactly two same-phase workers...", you could use Dictate to put a second die in Settle, then move those two elsewhere with Execuitve Power.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
kduke wrote:
I would say (and hope) that a die laid is a die played, and that you can only use a die one time during a turn.

I fail to see how reassigning a die is "using" it. I don't see anything wrong with the described scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Honig
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They do combo.

See Tom's detailed reassign explanation here - http://boardgamegeek.com/article/18027225#18027225
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wayne r
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
entranced wrote:

Do these combo?

I.e. could you Reassign a die showing III, to be under the I phase, and then Reassign it to II?

Yes. So you are basically trying to make a non-explorer into an explorer which in turn will allow it to be essentially a wild die

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.