Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David DeThorne
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see the BGG page lists number of players as "1-2". Is this designed for solitaire play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Falcon

Fords
New Jersey
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I cannot answer for the designer but HoldFast Russia is an excellent game to play solo so I am hoping the same will be true with this one. .I would like to see the rules for HF:K be posted on the KS page so one can determine if the mechanics are condusive to solo play like HF:R was..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
grant wylie
United States
va. beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is exactly like Russia. We will be posting rules but currently they are being formatted for print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stanoch
United States
Bradenton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JP Falcon wrote:
Well I cannot answer for the designer but HoldFast Russia is an excellent game to play solo so I am hoping the same will be true with this one. .I would like to see the rules for HF:K be posted on the KS page so one can determine if the mechanics are condusive to solo play like HF:R was..

How exactly can a block game be played solitaire? Are there cards which dictate actions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Swack
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
Definitely interested in this game but struggling to find any detailed/enough info with only 12 days left. I'm not a war gamer and just getting into solitaire games, so I'm not too familiar with "block war game". Can't even find any good solitaire reviews on HF: Russia. I did read that the Russian side moves are obvious or prescriptive so when you play solitaire you should play on German side. Is that how HF: Korea will be, you would likely be playing the DPRK/China side as it will be obvious the ROK/US will be trying to hold on as it was early in the war?

Ugh... never been so frustrated trying to decide if I should back a KickStarter! Usually there's so much info. Goal met so I guess they don't need my money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.