9 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: Black Widow Tsarina in a booster rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
oli Stirling
msg tools
Hey,

I'm reasonably new to dice masters but I just opened a booster to get a Black Widow Tsarina. Would i realistically be able to sell it for much? Or should I just keep it for my own team?

Cheers, Mbizzle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure; the night is still young."
badge
STOP! WHOSE TURN IS IT NEXT?
mbmbmbmbmb
Tsarina seems to fetch more on eBay than other Super Rares, so you could potentially get $40-60 for her. You could also trade her for multiple rares you're missing, or you could keep her if she seems useful. Great find no matter what you choose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique G.
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I was lucky enough to find a Super rare wolverine canucklehead and decided to sell it on Ebay. I'm not a competitive player and I feel I have enough cards to provide a lot of variety in my games. It sold for 28 dlls, that's like getting two starters sets for free.

I'm not too familiar with the BGG Marketplace, but if you do a completed listings search on Ebay you'll see for how much it sold for and when, to get an idea of its current value.

In the end it's really up to you. How much of a completionist are you?, how much of a fan of the collectible aspect of the game are you?, and casual player or competitive?
Have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹɹǝʞ uɐɥʇɐu
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just sold one on eBay and got $51 for it. It paid for pretty much my entire collection up to this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My way of collecting tells me to tell you to keep it, as it is a great card in the collection. That is me, and costs for collecting are not my primary issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you plan to play MDM a lot, then keep it. Otherwise, you will regret later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A more important question:

Where did you find an AvX booster?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oli Stirling
msg tools
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the advice, much appreciated

After playing the game six times today, I've decided to keep it for the mean time, she's a pretty nifty card.

@Paul, I work in a games shop and went in to find that some stock transfer had led to us having an AvX starter set and a gravity feed of forty boosters, so I bought it all ha. The Black Widow was in the second booster I opened. I've still got ten left untouched.

Cheers guys, it's an excellent game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
roby giantoro
msg tools
hai milky,my name roby from indonesia...how do you do?BTW i'm new in dice masters, and looking for tsarina.. do u still have it and change your mind to sell it? btw, please reply to my email if you dont mind...
my email is: ibbor_bee@hotmail.com
thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.