Simon Rhue
msg tools
Hi Spartacus board game fans,

My name is Simon. I'm looking for new players to play Spartacus in Brisbane. We could meet and play at this Board games Cafe called the "Go Lounge" located in Stones Corner. Just google Go Lounge to find out more about this place and it's exact location. Sundays work best for me. Let me know if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to play Spartacus, but I'm half a world away. I hope you find an interested group to play this great game with!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Rhue
msg tools
Thanks for your support Mattias. I have played many different board games. However, nothing compares to Spartacus. I should be obtaining the Shadow of Death Expansion when it becomes available here in the next few months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Penny
Australia
Greenslopes
Queensland
flag msg tools
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sup Simon,

I'm actually round the corner from Go Lounge and I've got the base game and expansion all painted up.

If you get a few people together hit me up and we'll organize it.

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Rhue
msg tools
Hey Mike,

Sounds great. Sorry about the late reply. As I mentioned previously, Sunday works best for me. How about Sunday the 15th of March? Go Lounge is open from midday - 10pm. I could get there and bring a friend around 2:30pm. Other Sundays I could bring 2 friends. I could communicate faster if we use email but I don't know if putting up my email address on here breaks the terms and conditions of using this forum. Do you know?

Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Penny
Australia
Greenslopes
Queensland
flag msg tools
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just use in the private messaging thingy on here if you want to be safe. This Sunday is out for me but we can tee it up for next sunday if you like

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Rhue
msg tools
Okay. Communicating on here works fine. Next Sunday (22/3) will work better for me as well for I could bring 2 friends interested in the game. Still will be aiming for 2:30pm. I have played a few games with 5 players which is very good. There is a small chance someone there may be interested in playing but 4 is a good number too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aidan Spittles
Australia
Woombye
Queensland
flag msg tools
Antipodean Board Game Lover
badge
Visit www.gamerswithjobs.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Simon, Mike,

Late reply but, if you guys ever get up to the Sunshine Coast we runs games night every Thursday from 6:30pm at Urban Fiction in Nambour and we often use the store on Saturday's for gaming as well. I often run Spartacus with expansions and always will if it is requested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Rhue
msg tools
Hi Aidan,

Unfortunately, I live too far away from Nambour (especially with no car!). Thanks for the invite and it is very good to hear that Spartacus is popular here in South East Queensland.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.