Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
Microbadge: Nintendo Switch fanMicrobadge: Nintendo 3DS fanMicrobadge: Game Boy Advance fanMicrobadge: 5 Minute Chase fanMicrobadge: Escape Tales: The Awakening
Few days ago we preparde for BBG users some surprise:
All users who add Exoplanets to he ors she Wishlist recive thier own Planet in our kosmos. This is our "Thank you" for your interest in our game.

At this moment our universe expand to about 100 planets in 4 solar systems build by BGG Users ! There is new an more planet to discover and become the owner of one of them.

But that is not all we prepared for all owners of Exoplanets! This all universe will be a living "organism" and we want to involve You in this fun interaction using BGG

And this is how all discovered planets look lilke:
External image

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Fernandez
Venezuela
Caracas
Miranda
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I play with purple!Microbadge: Infinity Warcors - Reporting from the Battlefield Microbadge: I love VenezuelaMicrobadge: Twilight Imperium (third edition) fanMicrobadge: I like sharing photos with Instagram.
a planet with CRUDE BLACK OIL volcanoes would be called VENZARL the scify name of Venezuela
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Microbadge: A4 Quest fanMicrobadge: Level 05 BGG posterMicrobadge: Multiuniversum fanMicrobadge: Escape Tales: The Awakening Microbadge: 5 Minute Chase fan
We have over 100 planets owners in our kosmos !
Our universe is expanding to 5th solar system

Here you can see the 100th planet
External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I love the idea ...and naming it is a great touch. However, some of the names might not be feasible (say, what if a user's name is CocaCola?). Maybe you could change it so that each person in the wishlist can choose a name?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
Microbadge: Nintendo Switch fanMicrobadge: Nintendo 3DS fanMicrobadge: Game Boy Advance fanMicrobadge: 5 Minute Chase fanMicrobadge: Escape Tales: The Awakening
drstein2004 wrote:
I love the idea ...and naming it is a great touch. However, some of the names might not be feasible (say, what if a user's name is CocaCola?). Maybe you could change it so that each person in the wishlist can choose a name?
In case of our BGG universe event it dosen't matter

...it will start this week
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1318326/its-starteduniverse...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls