Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » Rules

Subject: More about extra activations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
If I pull the extra activation card (walkers) for the 3rd spawn zone, Do the walkers I just placed in spawn zones 1 and 2 also get affected??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All walkers on the board get affected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert AMG
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like Ibbo said - shit happens my friend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Porter
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is why you should carefully consider which spawn is the first spawn zone in the first turn.

"Hmmm... that spawn zone is near our last objective, so lets make it last in the order, so we don't have runners spawning and then activating there right when we are trying to leave."

Rue Morgue does away with that calculation with its new spawn zone rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have traditionally played that the order of the spawn zones stays consistent throughout the game. We always start with the same one, and rotate clockwise around the board. When we open doors, we start at the back of the building, and work forward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Porter
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in the rulebook that it stays the same through-out the entire game; you start with the same one and rotate clockwise. But it also says you pick which one to start with on the first turn. So that initial decision can be made strategically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Clarke

Ewloe
Flintshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Scenarios always say which one is first, second etc. I've never understood why they didn't do the same with official ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.