Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess the question here is when is the "start of your turn"?

The Ranger has the horn of command and he Warrior has 1 health and is at the Ruins. A Group Ally card is drawn. The Ranger uses an action point and uses the Horn to relocate the Warrior to the Capital. The Warrior will now use the 2 remaining action points.

Does the Warrior replenish his health?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Hobbes
China
Guangzhou
Guangdong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have always played this as "no" because the warrior was not in the capital city when the group ally card was drawn. In my games, when someone has the horn, one more more other heroes are low on health, and we know that a group ally card is coming up, then we use it on that player's action in a previous turn so we can all start out in the capital when that group ally card is drawn.

Learning the turn deck this way is the major part of the strategy of TED.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
hobbesvii wrote:
I have always played this as "no" because the warrior was not in the capital city when the group ally card was drawn. In my games, when someone has the horn, one more more other heroes are low on health, and we know that a group ally card is coming up, then we use it on that player's action in a previous turn so we can all start out in the capital when that group ally card is drawn.

Learning the turn deck this way is the major part of the strategy of TED.

This is correct. The start of the turn is when the ally or group ally card is drawn. With group ally, it starts the turn for everyone at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Franklin
United States
Clinton
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad this question came up then as I played it incorrectly the other night. I thought with group ally cards, the start of your turn was when you took an action point. This will certainly make it a little tougher!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.