Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I unfortunately missed out in the humble bundle, where can I purchase the pnp at this point?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Paterson
Canada
Georgetown
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
I unfortunately missed out in the humble bundle, where can I purchase the pnp at this point?
Not a PNP, but there's a pre-order now for the "ultimate edition" of the game from their website here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nakedmeeple wrote:
JohnnyR wrote:
Not a PNP, but there's a pre-order now for the "ultimate edition" of the game from their website here.
Thank you! I did see that, but I wanted to give it a try before pre-ordering =(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Mallon
msg tools
I'm in the same boat as you, I missed out on the HumbleBundle offer and am now looking for a print and play copy to try out. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
InvaderFelix wrote:
I'm in the same boat as you, I missed out on the HumbleBundle offer and am now looking for a print and play copy to try out. cry
Looks like they are now offering the PnP for $1.49

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/product/escapefromthealie...

I played this yesterday, and afterwards immediately pre-ordered the ultimate edition. Even with 2 this game is really, really fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Everyone and sorry for the delay!

We set up a new page to purchase the Print and Play version, with a render of the finished print and some FAQs.

http://www.escapefromthealiensinouterspace.com/index.html

We priced it $1.49, which we think is reasonable for trying out the game and for the high-quality set up we prepared for the printable version, but we are open to comments and suggestions of course.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Santa Ragione wrote:

We set up a new page to purchase the Print and Play version, with a render of the finished print and some FAQs.

We priced it $1.49, which we think is reasonable for trying out the game and for the high-quality set up we prepared for the printable version, but we are open to comments and suggestions of course.

Cheers!
My only comment is, when can I get my hands on the printed version? We are absolutely loving the PnP, and I've pre-ordered the ultimate edition. Please don't make us wait a year
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
Santa Ragione wrote:

Cheers!
My only comment is, when can I get my hands on the printed version? We are absolutely loving the PnP, and I've pre-ordered the ultimate edition. Please don't make us wait a year
Yay thanks! We want to make sure it is the best possible edition. I want to keep you updated with our design thoughts and hear what you think.

We'll be as quick as possible but this things take time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls