Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Computer Based Board Gaming » BrettspielWelt (BSW)

Subject: Freezing problem in Caylus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: bsw [+] [View All]
Yeh Fang
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
So I've been spectating Caylus recently, but one thing that happens is that the game will often just freeze up, almost always when a bunch of resource cubes are being collected by a player. I've tried wiping out my caylus directory inside the BSW directory but the problem still persists. Any idea what's going on and more importantly, is there a fix? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Spontelli
United States
MANSFIELD
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/dfwgames/
badge
Okay, let's start the meeting. My name is Ken, and I'm a Tichu addict.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had an freezing issue when the money is being handed out. I leave the game, shut down BSW and reopen. Rejoin the game, the other players accept and we're back in the game. It's rough and no fun, but it works.

It seems that I have this issue more often when I am going through a wireless router. Using a 25' Cat.6 LAN cable attached to the very same router, I have much fewer freezing issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.