Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Warhammer: Diskwars» Forums » General

Subject: lost range ruler rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dennis finan
United States
middletown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
hey guys, lost the range ruler. was figuring to use a tape measure. amyone know the actual length? thx
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTorres
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an extra one as I purchased two core sets. If you PM me a mailing address, I'll send it to you.
12 
 Thumb up
2.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Short 3", medium 7" and long 12".
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Camelorn
Germany
Koblenz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tonman wrote:
I have an extra one as I purchased two core sets. If you PM me a mailing address, I'll send it to you.


You gotta love this community!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are about to make a large order for acrylic ones. Stay tuned for an announcement soon
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zodar H
Sweden
Jönköping
flag msg tools
Nushura wrote:
We are about to make a large order for acrylic ones. Stay tuned for an announcement soon


Say whaaaaat! Awesome stuff!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just contact FFG I wouldn't be surprised if they replace it for you, for free. They typically have really good customer support.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dennis finan
United States
middletown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Camelorn wrote:
Tonman wrote:
I have an extra one as I purchased two core sets. If you PM me a mailing address, I'll send it to you.


You gotta love this community!


exactly, by far the nicest people i have seen on the interwebz. thx for the replies and especially ton who hooked me up
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bosmans
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is simply an awesome product and nice game and I think its players are actually a very special breed of people.

I guess having fun with disc mechanics instead of pimped plastic shows a certain kind of players.

I still smile how I stumbled over it really. I first had to almost beg a first shop keeper to sell it to me instead of XWing ...and later had to convince another one to order the 2 Disc expansions and to his own surprise the shop keeper never ordered them in the first place.

I guess the game is too good for the present day commercial markets .

It is as good as its miniatures counter part ... at 10% of the cost investment.

Empire player and I always loose with them ....
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MechaBri Zilla
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben_Bos wrote:
This game is simply an awesome product and nice game and I think its players are actually a very special breed of people.

I guess having fun with disc mechanics instead of pimped plastic shows a certain kind of players.

I still smile how I stumbled over it really. I first had to almost beg a first shop keeper to sell it to me instead of XWing ...and later had to convince another one to order the 2 Disc expansions and to his own surprise the shop keeper never ordered them in the first place.

I guess the game is too good for the present day commercial markets .

It is as good as its miniatures counter part ... at 10% of the cost investment.

Empire player and I always loose with them ....


You'll get there, Empire is really actually pretty strong. But they can take time to master. Knights Panther are one of the best units in the game. Combined with Karl Franz, they can march up and down enemy lines sowing destruction. Some of the other armies, like Orcs, are just easier to use.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dennis finan
United States
middletown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
def agree man. i love the tabletop ones to, but i cant put them together and paint them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Vasquez
Chile
Santiago
flag msg tools
They have a TANK... that's enough strong for me
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nushura wrote:
We are about to make a large order for acrylic ones. Stay tuned for an announcement soon

Any news on this?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alwin Derijck
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nushura wrote:
We are about to make a large order for acrylic ones. Stay tuned for an announcement soon


Yes! great plan.

After my 2 year old son made a nice foldable version of the ruler I´m in dire need of a more sturdy version.

Tell me more!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.