BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: Moving photos submitted for wrong game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ender Wiggins
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to have images that were submitted under the wrong game moved to the correct game? Or do they need to get deleted and resubmitted under the correct game? I can give details on which images this concerns, but I'm just wondering about the process I should follow for this. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Just submit a correction report, identifying which pictures are in the wrong game, and to which game they need to go.

Incidentally, nearly every error on game pages can be addressed by submitting a correction. I usually take care of the corrections queue first thing in the morning, and reference back to it occasionally throughout the day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pɹɐɥɔᴉɹ
England
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
Careful. There is a minefield around here.
badge
BANG!! Don't step on the mines!
mbmbmbmbmb
skelebone wrote:
Just submit a correction report, identifying which pictures are in the wrong game, and to which game they need to go.

Incidentally, nearly every error on game pages can be addressed by submitting a correction. I usually take care of the corrections queue first thing in the morning, and reference back to it occasionally throughout the day.

How does one submit a correction report then? When looking at a wrong picture I cannot see a link to click that enables a correction report to be submitted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd go to the game that the photo is incorrectly associated with. Up at the top right hand corner below the game ID there is a 'submit corrections' in blue. Click on that and then go to the bottom of this form for the other box and input information including the photo ID as well as the game the photo should be associated with. I had the same question a few months ago, and this is how I was instructed to handle this issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pɹɐɥɔᴉɹ
England
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
Careful. There is a minefield around here.
badge
BANG!! Don't step on the mines!
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh! Now I look all is revealed. At least I have now managed to submit a correction for some wrong images.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.